Monday, May 11, 2009

Adios Utah - Hello España

Once again it is time to say good-bye to Utah for a while. Every time I leave for a long period I pay more attention to the little things and visit the places I really like. I’m the kind of person who likes to be a home body, but also loves to travel. Sometimes I’m just itching to go somewhere and see something and other times I’m very happy just to be in my own familiar space doing my own familiar things. Here are a few pictures from Salt Lake City, Utah. To the right is a detail of a wreath made from plaster molds of kid’s hands. It is on display in the children’s section of the SLC Library, the lobby of which can be seen below. The picture of the tree branches was taken earlier this year in front of the City County Building. The last one is a view of the mountains from the roof top terrace of the Library.

Salt Lake City Public Library

Trees in front of City County Building

Wastach Mountains - a beautiful back drop to a beautiful city

No comments: