Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Room of My Own

While traveling, I've noticed that one really needs to have a little space all to themself. For me, my room in Oviedo is my little place to escape the world and yet have it handy when I need it. I have everything I need right here and a view too. I really like my neighborhood, my apartment, my landlords, my roommates, my coworker, my room.
This is my bedroom window at night. Isn't it nice? :)

This is the view out my bedroom window here in Oviedo. I love it. I wake up in the morning and open the curtain to see what the day is like. It is nice for people watching and very very pleasant at night.
Even though the title of this entry is called A Room of My Own, I've added this picture of the Cathedral. The cathedral is very close to my apartment and I simply love taking pictures of it. This shot was a little difficult to take, but I love how it turned out.

No comments: