Monday, May 12, 2008

Valencia

Valencia is a wonderful place for architecture. Here are a fewpictures to give you an idea. I'm hoping to update this postingwith some more pictures, but I just don't have time right now. :) Come back and look at this one in the next few days and I'll haveposted... If I have time... :) The first two pictures below are of the Palace de Dos Aguas. It was a noble family's house and it is incredible. The other pictures are of various churches in Valencia. Then there are pictures from the Aquarium and the Ciudad de las artes y ciencias. The last picture is of the window in my room taken while laying down on the bed. :)
Palacio de Dos Aguas

Palacio de Dos Aguas

Santa Catalona - Valencia

Cathedral - Valencia

Cathedral Valencia

City of Arts and Sciences

Aquarium in Valencia

My hostel room in Valencia

No comments: