Thursday, May 29, 2008

Adios San Sebastian! Hola Oviedo!

I am officially in Oviedo. We had a wonderful 2.5 weeks traveling around Spain and seeing some of my old haunts and finding some new ones. We spent the last few days in Basque Country and have enjoyed the Northern coast of Spain. We stayed in San Sebastian which is simply a beautiful city. I've posted three pictures from San Sebastian. The top one is of the beach, obviously. It is followed by two night shots. The picture to the right is the amazing Catedral de San Salvador de Oviedo - it is as beautiful during the day as it is by night. I live about a 100 yards from the Cathedral. :) It is nice to be back in Oviedo. I look forward to see friends from last year and make some more while exploring more of Asturias.

The Sands of San Sebastian

San Sebastian

San Sebastian at night

No comments: