Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Montevideo - Uruguay

It has been a long time since I was last in Montevideo, Uruguay. I was very exicted to return to this charming South American capitol city. The main reason to return was to visit dear friends (whom I would include as being as dear as family to me). Of course, this is a very cold time of year to visit Uruguay, but I want to be here for my birthday. Here are a few pictures from Montevideo.

Montevideo's Ciudad Vieja in the beautiful country of Uruguay

El Cerro in Montevideo, Uruguay

Locks on Avenida 18 de Julio - Montevideo
When you find someone special, get a lock and together place it on the fence and then throw the key into the fountain. Judging by the number of locks, Montevideo is a happy place.

Plaza de la Constitución - Montevideo

The wind kicking up the Río de la Plata - Montevideo

La Ramba - Montevideo

No comments: