Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Madrid

Madrid always feels a little like home to me. It was the first place I visited in Europe and I have a pretty good feel for the city and yet there is always something more to discover and enjoy. When I stay in Madrid I stay in the area near the Opera and the Royal Palace. It is a great location and seriously minutes away from everything. The pictures in this entry are from some of my favorite places in Madrid and a few new places that I found while hunting for pictures. The picture to the right is the Metropolis Building. Like many other buildings in Madrid, it is beautifully lighted at night. The next 5 pictures were taken the same night. The last two day-time pictures are taken near the place I stay in Madrid.
Banco Espanol de Credito, Madrid

Near my favorite restaurant, La Finca de Susana

Plaza Mayor

Lights in Madrid

Post Office, Madrid

Plaza de Espana

La Opera, Madrid

No comments: