Saturday, May 26, 2007

Travel before Oviedo - France

Today marks 19 days since my summer adventure began. The days leading up to leaving were very busy with papers, graduation, grading and moving out of my apartment. I spend the first few days in Madrid with some friends (Patrick and Mark). We did some days trips to Aranjuez and Alcala de Henares. After having a wonderful time in the Madrid area we went to Paris where we saw the major sites and enjoyed a week of French food and fun. Then (as you can see from my first posting) we went to Marrekesh Morocco. This was my second visit to Morocco, but it still had that exotic enticement and energy that makes it a unique place.




Today I start my job in Oviedo, Spain, as the assistant for the study aboard program organized by the University of Utah. I really like the people I'll be working with and it looks like it will be a wonderful summer.




Here are a few pictures from Paris



Louvre, Paris



Lourve, Paris



Versailles, France



Eiffel Tower


Versailles, France

No comments: