Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Alicante and a well deserved break

After walking, hiking, and trekking as a pilgrim across Spain for almost a month, I decided that it was time for a nice relaxing break. I have visited every region of Spain (except the islands) with the exception of Alicante. So, in order to complete my Spanish “collection” I decided to relax in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Alicante. It has been so relaxing not having to hike 8 hours a day. The first day all I did was sit on the beach or in the hotel (so nice to have a private room with wifi). After the first couple days though, I was ready to go for a longer walk. I walked along the coast and really enjoyed it. I will admit that I took the bus back into town though. :)



Levels of Lights - Alicante, Spain

Reaching into the Mediterranean - Alicante, Spain


Sunset near Alicante, Spain


Alicante, Spain

No comments: